Why become a member of the Farm Bureau?
To help fund programs that educate the public concerning the benefits that agriculture brings to our county.
To fund projects and staffing to continue the work of preserving the economic viability of agriculture in our county.
To continue local activities regarding local land use, water, and private property rights issues, in addition to state and federal legislative issues. Members receive local and statewide member discounts and benefits only available to Farm Bureau.
13 Reasons Why You Should Belong To The Farm Bureau
1. Stretch your dollars with major group discount purchasing privileges.
2. Reduce your insurance costs by joining member plans.
3. Cut your business and family travel costs with our 50% off hotel discounts.
4. Help maintain high quality and reasonably priced food in California.
5. Promote efforts to share food with the hungry in our communities.
6. Protect family farming and the rural California landscape.
7. Fight rural crime through Farm Bureau crime prevention programs.
8. Protect private property rights statewide.
9. Promote balanced environmental practices.
10. Support donations of hospital equipment to small clinics in California.
11. Promote better education of our children through Ag in the Classroom.
12. Support efforts to improve water supplies for all Californians.
13. Protect California Jobs -- 1 in 10 is in agriculture.
Why Become A Business Member?
As a business, your membership in Farm Bureau is like being in the Chamber of Commerce. Some of the benefits your membership allows you are:
Business members are used as referrals when inquires are made to the Farm Bureau Office.
2 Free business member listings in the county Farm Bureau Bulletin per year.
Your membership qualifies you for all Farm Bureau benefits.
Also, you are helping support the group that insures farmers, ranchers and ag-related businesses to continue to operate in a fair market place, without excessive interference and over-regulation.
What Does A Farm Bureau Membership Cost?
An agricultural producer can become an Agricultural Member for $250.00 per year.
A non-agricultural producer can become an Associate Member for $72.00 a year.
For more information and other options about joining Farm Bureau, CLICK HERE
How Does a Farm Bureau Membership Benefit Me Or My Business?
Farm Bureau Publications
Insurance Programs & Services
Grainger Industrial Supply
Western Square Industries
Farm Employers Labor Services
Farm Bureau Bank
A4 Promotions & Incentives
Farm Bureau Prescription Discount Card
Clear Value Hearing
Vehicle Purchase & Rentals
Ford & Lincoln
Travel & Entertainment Discounts
Theme Park Discounts
Kelly-Moore Paints and Dunn-Edward Paints
You can also call us at (805) 688-7479
Your generous support will help fund projects like: